R&M Line Square recessed downlight black tiltable GU10
Square recessed downlight black tiltable
The spot is available with blades or spring. The version with leaf springs can be mounted in a concrete ceiling. The version with springs is usually used for suspended or plastered ceilings.
The LED lamp is fixed with an aluminum clamp ring. The entire inner part of this spot can be rotated 360 degrees. The inner ring can tilt up to 30 °, making the spot easy to orient. The LED lamp is secured with an aluminum clamp ring should the lamp need to be replaced. The material of which the black recessed spot is made is of high-quality aluminum and a small part of metal. The paint that is used is also of a decent quality, because of this the luminaire remains beautiful for a long time and it can later be almost 100% recycled.
The spot is easy to install and comes complete with a GU10 fitting, but you can also use other light sources such as 12v MR16 lamps or LED modules
- Available in color black, white and aluminium.
- Sealing class is IP20. Only used for indoors.
- Maximum power of 12 watts LED.
- Suitable for light source types MR16 12v GU5.3 and 230v GU10 LED lamp and LED modules.
- Supplied with GU10 230v lamp holder
- Spot is adjustable and tiltable up to 30 °
- Delivered without light source
- Dimmable in combination with a dimmable light source
mounting hole: 83mm
installation height: from 65 mm *
* There are different sizes of LED light sources. The installation height of the luminaire is determined by the light source used.