ION industries Recessed LED wall Dimmer 0-200Watt
ION LED Dimmer 200W-MKII.
This dimmer has various adjustment options with which you can adjust your lamps perfectly. Like all quality LED dimmers, the ION dimmers are silent. In addition, this dimmer has an extra circuit that is switched equally but is not dimmable. With this, for example (up to 600W) a non-dimmable lamp, but also a bathroom fan can be switched with the dimmer.
You can set the minimum dimming and maximum dimming by means of adjusting screws. In addition, this dimmer has Boost setting “anti” Pop-corn. When several lamps are switched on at the same time, they all first switch on at a higher brightness, after which they go back to the dimming position. We call this phenomenon the popcorn effect. To counteract this effect, this dimmer has an anti-popcorn setting, which can be switched on. Setting is very easy, you can do this before mounting the cover frame.
- Voltage: 230V +/- 10%
- Minimum load: 0 VA
- Maximum load: 200 VA
- Maximum current: 1.3 A
- Consumption without load: <=0.35 W
- Enclosure class: IP20
- Dimension: 87mm x 87mm x 43mm
- Installation depth: 21 mm
- Short circuit protection: Yes, automatic
- Overload protection: Yes, automatic
- Thermal Protection: Yes, Automatic
- Cover: The shaft diameter is 4 mm suitable for cover plates from Berker, Elso, Gira, Jung and Peha Busch Jaeger etc.