Led ude pressure dimmer Universal
Pay attention! With this dimmer you still need a central plate and a cover frame! We can supply these in various designs. instructions can be found here.
- Switching and dimming of incandescent lamps, HV halogen lamps, Tronic transformers with halogen
- lamps, dimmable inductive transformers with halogen or dimmable LED lamps, dimmable HV LED or
- energy saving lamps
- Installation in appliance box according to DIN 49073
- Company with suitable element
- When connecting dimmable HV LED or energy saving lamps: only connect lamps from the same supplier and the same type.
- HV LED and energy saving lamps generate high pulse-like currents when used in phase control.
- Depending on the model and the nominal capacity of these lamps, the connected power may deviate from the specified values.
- The device works according to the phase approach or phase cut principle
- Automatic or manual setting of the dim-control circuit suitable for the load
- Display of the set operating mode via LED
- Device can possibly be used without an N-conductor
- Switch on via softstart
- Switch-on value can be permanently saved
- Minimum light intensity can be stored permanently
- Connection of auxiliary connections possible
- Electronic short-circuit protection with permanent shutdown maximum after 7 seconds
- Electronic over-temperature protection
- Power extension possible by power units. Do not connect HV LED or energy-saving lamps in combination with power amplifiers