1. Long actuation of the top surface: from min. To max. Dimming
2. Brief operation of the top surface: ON / OFF
3. Long actuation of the bottom surface from the switched-on state: dimming from max. To min
4. Long operation of the bottom surface from the switched-off state: switch on at minimum brightness
5. Brief operation of the bottom surface: ON / OFF
6. Full surface control in the on position for at least 3 seconds: saving the dimming value as a memory value
Pay attention! you also need a cover frame for this!